About Jennifer Way
Jennifer explains how work ACTUALLY works— not just how it’s supposed to work. Her keynotes, workshops and webinars have a conversational style.
Jennifer Way is a national speaker and consultant on hiring, developing top talent, and building personal career management strategies.
Her passion is highlighting people’s unique skills and abilities, so they can express those skills through their work.
She is the founder of Way Solutions, an HR consulting firm that aligns retention strategies with personal career management. Her clients include CareerBuilder, Nissan, Disney, Microsoft, HCA, and many more. Prior to her current company, she served at marchFIRST, KPMG, and led field recruiting for Dollar General Corporation.
Jennifer frequently speaks, blogs and consults on behalf of CareerBuilder. She authored several of their learning solutions and often facilitates workshops on their behalf.
Jennifer’s book, Caffeinate Your Career, is a collection of career management activities to pair with your morning coffee ritual, which can be purchased at www.caffeinateyourcareer.com.
Recent Speaking Events
Need a keynote, workshop, panelist or moderator? Here’s some of Jennifer’s most recent events.
CORPORATE EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- #LinkedInLive for LinkedIn
- Nissan DRIVE Program
- Regional Care Hospital Partners
- Ethan Allen
- Adventist Health System
- Dr. Pepper
and many more...
- National Keynote for The National Association of Women MBA’s
- American Advertising Federation
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Nashville American Marketing Association Chapter
- American Society for Training and Development (ATD) Day of Learning
- Talent Acquisition Networking Source (TANS) Conference Keynote Speaker
- MBA Women International Chapter Launch
- Tennessee Association of Colleges & Employees
- Women in Financial Services
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES
- Vanderbilt Prevail Conference
- Belmont University Massey School of Business Orientation(s)
- Western Kentucky University Career Day Conference
- Lipscomb University Panel Discussions
- Princeton University Hiring Efficiency